2009 is finally upon us! And were we ever busy in 2008 here at Layered Tech: millions of dollars invested in upgrading our ERP infrastructure, to thousands of hours spent developing some amazing new customer support tools. And now in 2009, we’re beginning to roll out these exciting new initiatives, starting with our overhauled customer portal, Encompass.
ENCOMPASS has been our account management portal for over 3 years. Minor updates have been made during this time; however, only until NOW (with significant investments made) are we able to “blow it out” and take it to the next level.
WELCOME to our first major update which provides:
- Fully redesigned dashboard for easy navigation
- Newly enhanced features and functionality
- Seamless integration to front-end systems
- Updated user interface for improved usability
(Click on images to enlarge.)
Our new Encompass, which will be in beta for 30 days and run in conjunction with our old system, is a fully functioning cousin of our previous account management portal – only much, much better. Plus, in the coming weeks, it will get even more features and functionality including:
- Completely customizable dashboard
- Full integration of new support ticketing system
- Ability to upgrade servers and services directly via Encompass
- Improved help guides and support documentation
- Option to access Encompass via our iPhone account center using just your iPhone or iPod Touch.
All this and more, scheduled for completion in Q1 of 2009.
With that said, we hope you will take the time to explore this new tool in the coming days. Just visit https://beta-encompass.layeredtech.com (log-in using usual username & password) to check it out. And please, let us know what you think!
Note: For the next 30 days, our old support ticketing system will only be available via the old version of Encompass. Once the Encompass BETA 30-Day Launch is complete, all will be rolled over to our new system.