Layered Technologies has invited the Hosting Industry to its 2nd annual Hosting Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada. From June 20th to June 22nd, customers, partners, media and industry players will converge on Caesars Palace once again for an event that will take hosting companies and the industry to the next level.
The event, LT PACT 2007:LAS VEGAS, will provide “street” information that really works, will advise you on what others in hosting won’t tell you, and will guide you into hosting’s future. “Other hosting industry events are characterize as ‘the largest gathering of hosted services professionals in the world’, which would make LT PACT the second largest,” said Chris Murphy Director of Sales for Layered Technologies, “but LT PACT will definitely be the best in learning, in networking, and in fun.”
• Experience Las Vegas: come early and stay late!
• Increase revenue with improved business practices.
• Learn industry insights while networking with industry leaders.
• Participate in the Texas Hold’em Tournament: at the 2006 event, $5,000 in cash was won in total with the final winner receiving $2,400 of the total (no entry fee).
Popular Sessions Include:
• “Dealing with the Dark Side: Fraud Chargebacks and More!”
• “Mitigating Top Security Threats in 2007.”
• “Driving Revenue with Disaster Recovery Services and Data Backup”
• “Got Game: Hosting and Gaming—The Vision and The Revenue.”
• “Winning Partnership in Hosting: The Who, The What and The How.”
• “Understanding Grid Computing and the Utility Hosting Model.”
• “SaaS and Your Future.”
• “Permission Based Messaging as Part of Your Marketing Communications.”
• “Blogging and the Marketing Potential.”
• “Is Your Business Web 2.0 Ready? Web 3.0 Ready?”
For more information visit: www.ltpact.com/